Linguists Help Center
- What is greatcontent and how does it work?
- I have been accepted as a linguist. What happens next?
- As a linguist can I select available orders myself or are orders assigned?
- Who will evaluate my work and how will it be rated?
- How do I start working as a copywriter, proofreader, translator or post-editor?
- Which CAT tools does greatcontent use?
- What should i do, if i did not receive my Payment?
- What principles apply to me and greatcontent?
- Can I combine several roles when working for greatcontent?
- Do I need CAT tool experience as a translator or post-editor?
- I'm blocked by a certain client. What to do?
- "How to differentiate the copywriting orders from proofreading orders "
- Is L-App available in another languages?
- The title block is too small. What to do?
- Keyword is not shown entirely
- Can I add a block to the layout?
- Am I able to see a proofreading order even the text hasn’t been written yet?
- How can insert a link on L-App?
- I can't submit a text because of the layout issue
- I have forgotten my password. How can I reset it?
- Is it possible to change the default currency on my account?
- I have added both PayPal and IBAN as a payment method. In this case, is it possible to choose the payment method before the system generates a payment?
- Can I increase my quality level?
- Can I change my email notifications?
- How do acceptances and deadlines work on weekends and public holidays?
- Which types of orders are available?
- How many orders can I take at one time?
- Why can't I see the text I have just submitted on my account anymore?
- How do I submit an order?
- What is "keyword density"?
- I am working on a text with a layout and I have an "unexpected position" error. What should I do?
- What happens if the system detects any plagiarism in the text I have submitted?
- What is the difference between absolute and relative keyword density?
- How to I add special characters to a text?
- Is there a maximum number of rejected orders?
- I cannot submit my order because keywords are not recognized.
- Different compensation for copywriting vs. proofreading jobs based on Wordcount, why?
- Is there any quality check integrated into the CAT tools used by greatcontent?
- What is post-editing?
- What is machine translation?
- What is the difference between light and full post-editing?
- What is a translation memory?
- What is a term base?
- How soon can I start working on translation projects?
- Do I choose orders myself or are tasks assigned?
- Why is my Memsource account blocked once I have delivered all my jobs?
- Why do I need an account on the greatcontent platform if I already have one in Memsource?
- How will the client evaluate my work?
- How will greatcontent evaluate my work?
- When will the texts I have submitted be accepted and reviewed?
- How do I stay up-to-date with any revisions I need to make?
- What if my text is rejected by the client?
- What if I need to cancel an order?
- How do cancelled orders affect my performance history?
- I've received a bad evaluation. What should I do now?
- Can I remove the cancellations showing up on my profile?
- What is the payment procedure at greatcontent?
- What are the payment methods that greatcontent uses?
- When will I get the money?
- Is my income subject to taxation?
- Do I have to have my own company to work for greatcontent?
- I changed my bank account/PayPal details after an invoice was created. What should I do now?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
- How to verify my PayPal account?
- Work as a Kleinunternehmer
What happens if the system detects any plagiarism in the text I have submitted?
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 11:21 AM
You will be notified via email, should there be any plagiarism - internal or external - detected by our system upon the submission of the text. The text will be sent back into revision and you will have two hours to amend it. If you miss this deadline, the order will be cancelled and no longer available to you.
There are two types of possible plagiarism reports:
External plagiarism - a match between the text submitted by the linguist and any other text on the Internet.
Internal plagiarism - a match between the text submitted by the linguist and any other text already written in the GC system (by the same linguist).