“Everybody’s happy, happy, happy!”
1. Everyone is sporting a new uniform. If you’re Oregon, that’s no big deal. But, everyone else has made some sort of football uniform fashion statement. When Navy plays Army this Saturday, they’ll make their contribution to the uniform craze. See what you think.
2. Jeffrey Hillman, the homeless man in NYC who was given a pair of boots by NYC policeman Larry DePrimo, has shown up again – and, he’s shoeless again. Hillman says he doesn’t want the boots and, worse, says he wants a “piece of the pie” since his photo was published without his consent. To add insult to injury, we now find out that Hillman isn’t homeless, either.
3. This lady thinks deer crossing signs need to be moved. Really.
4. My wife, Michelle, and I were driving in downtown Murfreesboro on Monday when we pull up next to the driver…uh, dog…in this picture. Oddly enough, the dog was doing quite well…better than some I know.
5. The MLB Winter Meetings are going on in Nashville even as you read this. I’m at work. Why, I don’t know. It would be an adventure to hang out in the Opryland Resort & Hotel, looking for Harold Reynolds, Mitch Williams and Kevin Millar.